4 recent pics from my Instagram.
1. My drawer in my room (my dad's old) that I have made shabby chic.
2. A book I really want to read. I find the title very intriguing. Anyone who have read it?
3. Some of my favourites in the "vanity cabinet"
- Lipstick from Body shop in a pinky corally colour
- Dr. Melumad's Teenager stick- This product really works on blemishes. I don't have a problematic skin but every once in a while I get a blemish or two and this is what I use for that.
- When I want some colour (I do not go to tanning saloons and such) this is one of my go-to products. It gives a really nice golden (not orange) colour that you can gradually build up and make darker if you want to. *Thumbs up!*
- The next product is from Body shop and is a vitamin-E moisture serum which I use as a primer or when I just want to give my skin an extra boost.
- My every day eyeliner from Maybelline- Master Precise liquid eyeliner (stays on all day, yey! )
- Nivea face cream- always good to have (I always carry one in my bag)
- Last product is from Swedish Spaa and is a face scrub! Smells good and leaves the skin radiant and smooth.
Now I'm gonna go pick up my new headphones at the post office, exciiiting! x S.